- 1 day (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy this full-day tour to Batemans Bay from Canberra. With hotel pickup and drop-off, take in the views on the 2-hour drive. Once you arrive, visit Pebbly Beach to relax and interact with wildlife before your choice of lunch options (not included) and embark on an amazing 2-hour guided Indigenous tour with your knowledgeable guides. Lastly, returning to Canberra.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Your Canberra hotel
Returns to original departure point
Begin your tour with Canberra hotel pickup at 7am. In a comfortable vehicle, travel through farmland and pastoral properties before reaching the historical town of Braidwood. Get out to stretch your legs and continue on through the temperate forest and down Clyde Mountain. Keep an eye out for lyre birds and tree ferns all the way to Batemans Bay, the gateway to the Eurobodalla Coast. This journey takes about 2 hours.
Here, meet your guides and get set for a great experience visiting flora and fauna rich Pebbly Beach - part of the lush Murramarang National Park, continuing on to the seaside town of Batemans Bay for an hour of free time in which you may like to use to find a bite to eat, before embarking on to Cullendulla Nature Reserve where you will be taken on foot by your guide on an eye opening Indigenous tour... here you will Spot and collect local bush tucker, Learn to throw a spear, Take part in a spiritual smoking demonstration, Identify useful plants for weaving and textiles, Talk totems and stories, Make fish trap examples and See middens in the forest. The area is rich with wildlife and indigenous history. Your 2-hour kayak adventure includes snacks, photos, and all equipment.
Finally you will be returned back to your hotel in Canberra, arriving at approximately 5:30pm.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Personal food and drink is allowed
- Please bring: comfortable clothes, drinking water, hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, and appropriate full covering footwear.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.