- 90 to 180 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Venture into the delightful and fascinating world of meticulously hand crafted miniature buildings from around the world. The buildings and monuments are from more than 30 different countries and some have taken over one and half years to construct!!
- Entry/Admission - Cockington Green
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Cockington Green Gardens
The park is open from 9:30am - 5:00pm with the last entry being permitted at 4:15pm.
Approximately a 17 minute drive from Canberra Centre
Visit: Cockington Green, 11 Gold Creek Rd, Nicholls, Canberra 2913 Australia
Wander through the beautiful gardens viewing the miniature buildings, monuments and people at your leisure, experience the beauty of the 'Rose Room' or enjoy fresh scones or lunch at the Garden Cafe. Visiting times can vary as the park is yours to explore however we do recommending spending around one and a half hours viewing the gardens.
The park was opened in 1979 and is divided into two sections, the first is the original section of models from Great Britain and the Second is the international and Australian display.
When you wander through, take your time, and have a good look, so as not to miss "the little things that count".
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Free parking is available on site
- Food and Drink available to purchase on site
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.