- 15 to 60 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Telstra Tower is Canberra's iconic telecommunication tower rising 195.2 meters above the summit of Black Mountain in Australia's capital city. It is not only a landmark and one of Canberra's most visited tourist destinations, but also offers 360 degree panoramic views of Canberra and its surrounding countryside from an indoor observation deck, two outdoor viewing platforms and Executive Briefing Centre - meeting rooms.
As well as the telecommunications facilities the tower also has a café with Canberra's best views, a Conference Centre offering spectacular outlooks and state of the art AV. The lower level of the Tower's entrance foyer, houses the Telstra Heritage Exhibition which traces the history of Australian telecommunications as well as a theatre showcasing a video, produced shortly after the Tower opened in 1980 on the tower's design and construction
Open 7 days a week from 9am - 10pm including public holidays.
Best of all our parking is FREE.
- Three viewing platforms with 360 degree view of Canberra
- Entry/Admission - Telstra Tower
Telstra Tower, Black Mountain Drive, Canberra Australia
Visit: Telstra Tower, Black Mountain Drive, Canberra Australia
Visitors can enjoy the breathtaking 360 degree views of Canberra, with three viewing platforms to choose from. Enjoy a cup of coffee while taking in the view from our indoor viewing gallery. You can also watch the sunset over Canberra or the theatrics of the city's light under the darkened sky.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.