- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Ghyll Scrambling is hard to describe and impossible to forget! As the Lake Districts most popular outdoor activity, you are guaranteed laughs and adventure. Experienced instructors will be on hand throughout your Ghyll Scramble to ensure that you and your small group will get the most out of this amazing activity, and leave with memories of an amazing experience and possibly a small souvenir bruise!
High quality, full length wetsuits all year round.
Extra wetsuit socks, gloves and hats in the colder months.
Free photos of your activity
The option to hire a GoPro to create your our film of the activity.
The best instructors!
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
- All necessary equipment included
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- All equipment is provided
- Free photos of the activity
- Entry/Admission - Stair House
- DVD (available to purchase) We can hire you our GoPro for you to shoot your own video of the trip, which we will then burn onto a DVD.
Unnamed Road, Keswick CA12 5UF, UK
Returns to original departure point
Stonycroft Ghyll is the original (and many would say the best) Ghyll Scramble in the Lake District (and hence England!) Over your 3 hour session, you will slide, jump and climb your way down this fantastic natural challenge, having fun and challenging yourself at the same time!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Must be water confident, but do NOT need to be a strong swimmer
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.