- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
New and original, you will visit Lille on authentic and beautiful Dutch bicycles just like in Amsterdam.
During a two hour long tour, you will discover Lille’s main sites of interest as well as the history of Lille “at the water's edge." Your cycling guide will show you what he loves about his city and will stop a dozen times to comment.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Avenue Léon Jouhaux, 59800 Lille, France
Returns to original departure point
Every Friday Saturday Sunday 10.00
Any time you want for groups
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paris by bike Le Grand Huit, 146 rue de Picpus Le Garage a Velos Est en Face, 75012 Paris France
The cool and easy ride, the funny bicycle exercises, the variety of bikes (such as tandems or electric bicycles) make this visit an increasing success with tourists but also business teams, families with teenagers, hen or stag parties…
Biking is probably the best way to visit the city and a very good way to start your stay in Lille.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Groups to 12 people maximum but we can provide several groups if necessary. Your children must be at least 11 years old and 1m 50 tall. We can also provide one baby seat.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.