- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This day-long excursion from Marrakech provides you with the opportunity to encounter Berber village life firsthand as you make your way to the home of a Berber family in the High Atlas mountains, and an opportunity to ride a camel which is included. This is a highlight of any trip to Marrakech!
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- A la carte lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- Private Transport from and back to your Hotel in Marrakech by air-conditioned vehicle
- Camel ride
- All Fees and Taxes
- Lunch - (optional) 6 Euros for Traditional Berber meal: Salad, Tajine, Fruits, Water...,
From your hotel in Marrakech or your Riad
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Atlas Mountain Park National De Toubkal, Morocco
On this day trip from Marrakech to the Atlas Mountains and Valleys, Berber Villages, Camel ride & Waterfalls you will see the most amazing and beautiful places: Atlas Mountains, Imlil Valley, Asni Valley, Amizmiz Valley, walk and visit around 9 Berber Villages, have tea with a berber family and learen about they life, walk up to the waterfalls and see a wonderful views. visit to Argan women's cooperative. The tour start at 9:00 AM, from your Accomodation. The Tour ended back in Marrakech around 17:00 PM The tour cost included: Transport, Guide, Camel ride, Lunch, Tea with berber familly.
Duration: 2 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.