- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
A must for Marrakech visitors, this morning tour takes you soaring over the foothills of Morocco’s Atlas Mountains on a sunrise hot air balloon ride. Touch down for a freshly prepared Berber breakfast followed by a camel ride through the palm-scattered desert, and then return to Marrakech by 4x4 vehicle. A flight certificate is included as a souvenir of your experience.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Breakfast included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by 4x4
- Hot air balloon ride
- Pre-flight refreshments
- Camel ride
- Flight certificate
Your centrally located Marrakech hotel or riad. If you are staying in the medina, a short walk may be necessary to reach the pickup point.
Returns to original departure point
Start your experience with an early morning pickup by 4x4 vehicle from your Marrakech hotel and travel to the launch spot for your sunrise hot air balloon ride. Enjoy refreshments including pastries, coffee and tea as you watch your expert crew inflate the hot air balloon.
Then, step into the basket and take to the skies! Each basket holds a maximum of 16 people and there’s plenty of room for you to sightsee comfortably as you soar up and away. Soak up the serene desert landscape as your pilot takes you over the foothills of the High Atlas Mountains on a 40-50 minute flight (depending on wind and weather conditions).
After touching down at the base camp, head inside a tent with a view of the mountains to enjoy a freshly prepared Berber breakfast, including pancakes, corn bread, fruit, olives and mint tea. Follow your breakfast with a guided camel ride through the Palmeraie desert village surrounding the camp.
Before leaving, you’ll be presented with a flight certificate to commemorate your Marrakech hot air balloon experience. Then, travel by 4x4 vehicle back to your hotel in the late morning, allowing you to enjoy the rest of the day in Marrakech.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 3 years
- The hot air balloon ride will usually last 40-50 minutes depending on wind and weather conditions, but could be up to 1 hour
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.