- 1 day (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Nestled in the High Atlas Mountains, just a 150 km away from Marrakech, the Cascades d'Ouzoud is one of the most remarkable of the natural wonders to be found in the Atlas mountains. These 110-meter waterfalls, the highest in North Africa, are inspiring in their majesty. This day trip departing from Marrakech will allow you to explore the paths to the bottom of the falls take you through the groves of olive trees and offer many fine views of the falls and their surroundings. Follow other paths to the top of the falls where you can see many grain mills (from which the falls get their name), as well as an astonishing view looking down on the cascades.
- Excellent value for money
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local guide
- Tips (optional
Diaffa, 16 Derb Jdid, Marrakech 40030, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
If your are staying in :
- New Town :pick up from all Hotels in Marrakech .
- Medina : Pick-up location will be the nearest accessible place to your riad by
- All guests should contact the agency for the pickup location and address
Returns to original departure point
Enjoy a day by walking through the shaded olive groves, where the trees have been owned by generations of Berber families. Continue along the paths and begin to descend to the gorge below the falls, first looking out over the valley spreading before you. Walk along the river rapids and continue through the shaded groves, until you come in sight of the falls. Three large cascades feed into a single fall that crashes into the pool below. Descend down and take a barge across the river and into this basin, bringing you closer to the falls, where you can feels it's spray. After a pause to enjoy the sheer beauty and enormity of this wonder the barge continues on, taking you to the opposite bank.
Here you can now continue to relax and enjoy the scenery or perhaps get some lunch. Restaurants and cafes can be found at several points along the way as you begin your journey back to the top, so there are plenty of places and views to choose from as you sit, rest, and enjoy some traditional Moroccan cuisine. Finally though it is time to move on, and continue back up. Along the way are several lookout points that provide even more spectacular views of the cascades, and the rainbows that appear in it's mists. Eventually it is time to return to the city and enjoy the totally different wonder that is night-time in Marrakech.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please enter your phone number and your country code.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please provide supplier with your international phone number
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.