- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Discover Marrakech’s verdant oasis from the top of a camel on this sunset camel ride through the Palmeraie, a huge palm grove a short drive from the city. After being picked up at your Marrakech hotel, you will head to the Palmeraie for your scenic camel ride experience, then you’ll visit a Berber house and have snack and mint tea.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All necessary equipment included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or 4WD
- English speaking guide
- Camel Ride tour
- Use of a touareg dress and cheich (touareg scarf to protect the face from the sun)
- Visit of a berber house
- Snack with Moroccan mint tea are included
- All taxes
- Fuel included
Hotels and riads located in central Marrakech
If you are staying inside the Medina, your pickup will be at the closest point accessible to vehicles (this may involve a short walk).
2 hours before the sunset
Returns to original departure point
Leave the hustle and bustle of Marrakech behind and get picked up from your hotel or meeting point (if you are staying in the medina) to go on a sunset camel ride adventure.
Head to the Palmeraie, a picturesque palm grove on the fringes of the city, for your scenic camel ride experience, be shown to your camel and learn how these hardy desert animals have been used for transport in Morocco for centuries thanks to their ability to travel long distances without water.
After a safety briefing, wear your Nomad dress with the shesh (turban) and climb into the saddle on the back of a camel and relax as you enjoy a ride through the verdant palms, after 30 min ride you will stop to visit a berber house to discover the real life of local people, this is where you can enjoy snack and mint tea with the family, after that you will take your camel again to continue the ride, take your camera out to snap some photos of the beautiful sunset as the sky changes colors through the trees. When your ride is complete, you will travel back to your accommodation.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of two people are required for this tour to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is only one person booked onto the tour. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A conservative dress code is recommended in Morocco. Men and women should keep their upper body (especially shoulders, chest and midriff) as well as their knees covered at all times as a sign of respect to the local culture. Wearing shorts is not recommended
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.