- 3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Get a feel of Marrakech and enjoy this personalized door to door Marrakech city tour. Explore the ancient city walls, the splendid palaces with their Moorish iconic architecture and discover the prestigious Majorelle Garden, with its French-influenced architecture and connection to the French designer Yves Saint Laurent. Enjoy your Marrakech private tailor-made tour in beauty and style!
Your multilingual driver and expert guide (if option selected) will be at your entire service to assist you and to ensure you discover the best of Marrakech. You will be picked up from your hotel in a brand new, air-conditioned minivan and dropped off to visit each monument planned in the discovery of Marrakech.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation by a brand new private air-conditioned minivan
- Multilingual driver
- Expert certified local guide (if option selected)
- Guided genuine old city walking tour (in option with certified guide)
- Choice of morning or afternoon departures
- Private tour
- Local taxes
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fee to Majorelle Garden: $7 per person
- Entrance fee to Saadian Royal tombs: $7 per person
- Entrance fee to Bahia palace: $7 per person
- 20 minutes guided Camel ride in the majestic palm oasis: 10$ per person (in driver only option)
- Entry/Admission - Majorelle Garden
- Entry/Admission - Saadian Tombs
- Entry/Admission - Palacio da Bahia
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our clients from all centrally-located Marrakech accommodations
Your centrally-located Marrakech accommodations
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Majorelle Garden, Rue Yves St Laurent, Marrakech 43000 Morocco
You will start your door to door tour with a visit of the prestigious Majorelle garden, a calming retreat near, and yet so far from the bustling city, sheltered from time by high earthen walls. You will explore its intriguing history , learn about its French-influenced architecture and connection to the iconic French designer Yves Saint Laurent and the famous painter/botanist Jacques Majorelle, amble along shady lanes, discover exotic plants of dreamy origin, walk past refreshing, burbling streams and pools filled with water lilies and lotus flowers.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Saadian Tombs, Rue de la Kasbah, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
After that, you will head to the Royal Kasbah in the southern part of the ancient medina of Marrakech. Built by Sultan Almohad Mansour al-Yacoub, it is the site of "El Mansouria" (the big mosque of the kasbah) and the Saadian Tombs. You will visit the Saadian tombs, discovered and restored recently in 1917. Because of the beauty of their decoration, these tombs are a major attraction for the visitors of Marrakech. It is one of the few remaining vestiges of the Saadian dynasty who reigned over the golden age of Marrakech between 1524 and 1659.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Palacio da Bahia, 5 Rue Riad Zitoun el Jdid, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Continue to the most beautiful palaces and monuments of Marrakech, the Bahia Palace. Built in the late 19th century, the name literally means "brilliance" and was intended to be the greatest palace of its time. The best workers and artisans of the country have worked continuously for six years (1894-1900) to achieve it.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Medina of Marrakesh, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
With your expert certified tour guide by your side, appreciate a genuine walk through Marrakech old city.
Explore the hidden and authentic side of the ancient city walled medina of Marrakech, stroll along some of the oldest quarter and discover the medieval way of life of its inhabitants and their daily occupation. Fall in love with the towering minaret, intricately carved archways, splendid Moorish iconic architecture and ornate mosques and walk in the souks at the famous Djemaa El Fna square where tightly packed stalls are exhibiting exotic goods and intriguing crafts from Morocco’s past.
Duration: 1 hour
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- In the driver only option of the tour, a 20 minutes camel ride can be arranged in the Majestic Marrakech palm oasis for 10 USD per person payable to your driver on the tour. Just let us know in advance in the special requirement field during your booking process or simply just inform your drive at the begining of your tour.
- In the driver only tour option, your driver will point out landmarks and sites, revealing local culture along the way in a friendly relaxed atmosphere.
- For a more formal version of the tour with detailed knowledge, please book the option with the certified guide who will walk with you to every site and give you detailed information besides a walking tour to the old city.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that during the holly month of Ramadan, for the afternoon tours only: there will be a slight change for the itinerary of the tour due to new closing time of the monuments during this month. The Saadiens Royal Tombs wil be replaced by the Grand Koutoubia Mosque.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.