- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
• Admire the stunning views of the Atlas Mountains and 4 Valleys.
• Discover an authentic village near the city of Marrakech and enjoy a good Berber breakfast.
• Enjoy a camel ride at the foot of the village of Moulay Ibrahim before joining the Imlil valley.
• Hike to waterfalls and take in stunning mountain landscapes.
• Benefit from a local herbal tea break in a terrace overlooking the beautiful village of Imlil.
• Go on a hike to and enjoy a good lunch cooked over a wood fire.
• Discover the traditional lifestyle of a Berber family living in the village of Ait Souka.
• Admire the beautiful views of the snow-capped peaks of the nearby mountains of Ourika village.
• Hotel pickup and drop-off are included
- Camel ride
Pick up from your hotel between 900 am and 930 am
Pick up from your hotel will be between 900 am and 930 am
To your Hotel
Head out from Marrakech in the morning on an excursion that takes you to 4 different valleys and the High Atlas Mountains. Travel to Berber villages, stopping for lunch with a local family, hike to waterfalls and take in stunning mountain landscapes.
Starts with an early morning pickup from your hotel at 9am
First, on your way to Ourika valley you will enjoy the stunning sceneries. Take a 60-minute hike to see waterfalls and some spectacular vistas. Along the way you’ll see Berber women extracting the unique Argan oil
Arrive at Moulay Brahim Gorg here you can decide if you like to do the camel ride
Continue on to the second valley, Asni, and take a secluded mountain road up to 2000 meters above sea level. You’ll pass through many traditional Berber villages built from adobe and stones, and see the daily life of local Berber people.
When you arrive at Imlil Vallye, you’ll be served a delicious full lunch. Enjoy a typical meal of soup, salad, Berber tajine, couscous, dessert, mint tea and mineral water in a local home surrounded by breathtaking scenery
After that you’ll visit the fourth valley, Aroumd, best known for its fruit trees, where you can enjoy the views of the snowy summits of the High Atlas Mountains.
The tour concludes with a drive back to Marrakech via Tahanaout city, arriving at approximately 17:00, and a drop off at your Hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pick up from your hotel will be between 900am and 930am
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.