- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Visit Marrakech while you're in Casablanca, and discover the historic sights and glittering ancient landmarks, explore the main hidden wonders among the winding alleys of Marrakech’s Medina. Perceive Bahia Palace, Koutoubia Mosque and Djemâa El Fna square UNESCO World Heritage Site, and enjoy seeing the craftsmen working before exploring the souks. Discover one of the famous Morocco's imperial city and immerse yourself in the thriving culture and impressive history of Marrakech. providing a typical Moroccan lunch with locals and Free Camel Ride Experience.
Start this wonderful day-trip with long-lasting memories!
- Instant Confirmation
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Registered Historian knowledgeable Tour Guide.
- Transport by air-conditioned Car or MINIVAN
- Bottled mineral water.
- Camel Ride experience for free.
- Entry/Admission - La Palmeraie
- Tips (Recommended)
- Monument Entrance fees (Pay as you go)
- Entry/Admission - Palacio da Bahia
1: McDonald's Maarif, Rue Assad Ibn Zorara، Rue du Marché، Dar-el-Beida 20000, Morocco
2: Port of Casablanca, Casablanca-Anfa, Casablanca, Morocco
3: Casablanca, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
Small Group Tour : Our service representative will be waiting for you at departure point at the McDonald's door
Private Tour : please make sure you mention your hotel name if booked. At the special requirement field.
Shore excursion : Our driver will meet you at the unique exit of the cruise dock after you pass the security check.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hassan II Mosque, Blvd Sidi Mohammed Ben Abdallah, Casablanca 20450 Morocco
If time permit
Stop At: La Palmeraie, Marrakech Morocco
Have pleasure to experience escorted Camel ride tour offered for free in a vast palm grove.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Koutoubia Mosque, Rue el Ksour, Derb Sabai, 13, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
An icon of Marrakech and a point of orientation for tourists.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Palacio da Bahia, 5 Rue Riad Zitoun el Jdid, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
A beautifully decorated palace full of enchanting inner rooms and elaborate mosaic walls
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Mellah, Marrakech Morocco
Stop At: Jemaa el-Fnaa, Marrakech Morocco
Square with its countless orange juice stands, snake charmers, traditionally garbed water sellers and henna women.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Medina of Marrakesh, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Old city of Marrakech with its labyrinthine streets, famous markets.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Free Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.