- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Explore the blue city of Chefchaouen on this private excursion from Tangier, and see its well-preserved Arab-Andalusia art and traditions. Chaouen, or Chefchaouen as in Berber language, is one of the most beautiful towns of the Rif mountains. It is the last rampart before the Mediterranean and the Iberian Peninsula.
- Family friendly
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Driver / Blue Badge guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Pick-up and drop-off transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Food and drinks
- Pick up from Tangier Med Port
Traveler pickup is offered
we offer pick up for all our customers from any hotel or Riad in Tangier, your driver will come to your hotel, please don't forget to mention the name of your Hotel. we also offer pick up from Tangier ville port and Tangier airport
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chefchaouen Medina, Chefchaouen Morocco
We will visit Chefchaouen Medina
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.