- 4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
“Join us for a lifetime experience in Marrakech”
We invite you into the world of hot air balloons, a great and unique experience to observe the world from a bird’s eyes view.
Our balloons fleet is new, safe and comfortable.
Our pilots are very experienced with thousands hours of flight all around the world.
Our company is licensed and operates under the rules and regulations of the Moroccan Civil Aviation Authority. We carry a full passenger and third party liability insurance.
- Food and Drinks:
- Beverages (coffee, tea, soft drinks)
- Transportation (pickup, transfer back)
- Insurance of passengers and their belongings
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Flight certificate
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup or nearest area (in case the car access is not possible)
Customer must give the hotel name in Marrakech
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Same as pickup point.
Enjoy a complimentary hotel pickup and transfer from your accommodation to our launch area in Palm Grove. Before the flight, you will enjoy the preparation of the balloon and you will take part in a short safety briefing. Then, you’ll be ready for your flight.
The flight duration is approximatively 1 hour and it takes place in the morning, on sunrise time.
Your professional pilot will provide expert commentary along the way. After the completion of your flight, you will enjoy a Traditional Berber breakfast in our Moroccan tent.
In the end, enjoy the transfer back to your hotel in Marrakech.
The total time allocated to the activity is from 4 to 5 hours.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Outdoor clothing and comfortable shoes (no heels, no flip-flops, no sandals). A cap or a hat, is, also, recommended.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Activity not recommended for pregnant women.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.