- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
A 4-hour guided tour of the medina in Fez is a great way to get an inner look into the culture and history of the city. An official guide for the Tourist Office will take you through the medina of Fez, one of the world’s largest walled cities.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up
- Food and drinks
- Parking fees to be paid at time of check-in
- Hotel drop off
Your hotel or accommodations in Fez
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Return to your accommodations with your guide on foot or take your own transportation back.
This Tour is Available Daily
Begin your guided tour of the medina upon meeting your guide at your hotel/accommodation. .
Explore the narrow streets lined with fresh fruit, mounds of spices, intricately woven Berber carpets and many other classic art of objects of Morocco. See the Mosques including the Quaraouiyine Mosque, founded in 859 by Fatima el Fihri, and the Andalusian Mosque dating back to 860. Entry is not permitted to non-Muslims.
See the fountains including the Nejjarine Fountain, the Medersas (Koranic schools) founded as early as the 13th century. The Batha Palace is now a museum of arts and Moroccan traditions. Next, the Chouwara tanneries, the Souks including Souk Attarine, one of the liveliest in the city. After, see Bab Boujloud with its green and blue ceramics.
After the tour, walk back to your accommodation with your guide.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Maximum of 7 people per booking
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.