- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Experience Marrakech’s green palm grove from atop a camel on this sunset tour through the Palmeraie area.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free snacks included
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Ideal choice for families
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Hotel / Riad pickup and drop-off
- Transport by comfortable air-conditioned minivan or 4WD with an English speaking driver/guide
- Camel Ride Tour Experience
- Wear a Touareg scarf and dress (Nomads clothing)
- Visit a Berber family house
- Typical Snacks (Pancakes with fresh Moroccan mint tea are included)
- Drinks (Bottled mineral water+Fresh mint tea)
- All entrance fees & Local taxes are included
- Fuel included
Hotels / Riads located in Marrakech.
If you are staying inside the Medina (Old town), your pickup will be at the closest point accessible to vehicles.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
Guided camel ride experience through the beautifully diverse scenery, crossing wild palm groves and craggy desert / Stops for pictures / Visit a local Berber family home and have a delicious snack with mint tea / Watch the beautiful sunset during your ride...
• La Palmeraie, Marrakech Morocco
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Small-group tour limited to 8 people ensures more personalized attention from your guide
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.