- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
A one day trip from Marrakech
Why not take up a one-day trip from Marrakech to the wonderful Ouzoud waterfalls. This small-group tour using a well-equipped mini-van will give you the chance to be amazed as you will discover some of the most beautiful sites of the Middle Atlas. The Ouzoud waterfalls are located 180 km north-east of Marrakech. they are the highest waterfalls in Northern Africa. The surrounding landscape is breath-catching and is home to a range of native birds and monkeys. The waterfall’s 100 meters drop cuts through the middle of a luxuriant crater and it is often enveloped up by a beautiful rainbow. The bottom of the falls is accessible through a well-travelled path, shaded by olive trees. The word “Ouzoud” means "the act of grinding grain" and it seems, the meaning is also echoed through a high prevalence of mills in the region. At the summit of the falls, there are a dozen old, small mills that are still in use.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local guide to explore the waterfalls
- Lunch is not included but there is many restaurant nearby Waterfalls
Traveler pickup is offered
We can usually pick you up from almost any location in marrakech city
Returns to original departure point
On this one day trip you will discover some of the most beautiful sites of the Middle Atlas. You will be picked up from your hotel at 8am. The 3-hour journey to the Ouzoud falls will involve driving through boisterous traditional Moroccan towns, sleepy rural villages, and across hills and forests with lush landscapes.
The Ouzoud falls are about 110 meters in height which makes them the highest waterfalls in North Africa.The top of the waterfall offers an astonishing view and you will note there are walking paths all over the site. You could enjoy a walk along the river or the waterfall’s edge and be rewarded by beautiful, mesmerising sights and native wildlife. “Magot” monkeys roam the trees and water. They are not completely wild creatures and are used to humans being around – but it is always better to watch them from a distance.
In the late afternoon we will set off on our return journey to Marrakech and you will be dropped at your hotel. Before we do this, there is time for you to also try a traditional Moroccan dish and sip a glass of mint tea at a local restaurant.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.