- 4 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
We organize 4 Days Shared Desert Trip From Marrakech to Fez via SAHARA available everyday. Enjoy 4 DAYS / 3 NIGHTS EXCURSION : A/C deluxe minibus driven by an English / French speaking driver / guide ( Maximum of 17 passengers )
2 Night at the desert with dinner and breakfast.
1 Night at the hotel in Dades gorges with dinner and breakfast
Free time to explore the sites such as Kasbahs, Canyons, Walks, Breaks for photos…Etc
- Pickup & Drop off at your accommodation
- A/C deluxe minibus driven by an English / French speaking driver / guide ( Maximum of 17 passengers
- 2 Night at the desert with dinner and breakfast
- 1 Night at the hotel in Dades gorges with dinner and breakfast
- Camel trekking
- Free time to explore the sites such as Kasbahs, Canyons, Walks, Breaks for photos…Etc
- Experienced driver / guide
- All Dinners and breakfasts
- Explore valley of Roses
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Lunches and drinks
- Entry fees for museums, monuments
Your Marrakech riad/ hotel or airport
Your Fez riad/ hotel or airport
4 Days Shared Desert Trip From Marrakech to Fez via SAHARA
Day 1: Marrakech – Ait Ben Haddou kasbah– Zagora
Departure from Marrakech before 8:00. We travel through the High Atlas Mountains via the Tizi n’Tichka to reach the first place of interest – the Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou (free entrance).
We continue our trip to Ouarzazate – the Hollywood of Morocco. Afterwards the trip goes to the Draa Valley, crossing the Berber desert villages and palm groves to reach the desert town Zagora.
There we take a camel trek through the dunes to reach our desert camp where we will be welcomed with fresh mint tea and served a traditional Berber dinner.
Day 2: Zagora – Dades Gorge – Dades Valley
The next day we drive to the Dades Valley passing the Dades Gorge.
We stop for a lunch on the way, and then continue to the Dades Valley to reach our hotel, where we will spend the night.
The hotel offers private rooms with private bathroom. Dinner and breakfast is included.
Day 3: Dades Valley –Todra – Todra Gorge – Merzouga
The next day we depart from the Dades Valley to Todra and Todra Gorge to explore the sights of the region. After a lunch break and we head to Merzouga. In Merzouga we take camels for sunset camel ride through the dunes of Erg Chebbi to reach our desert camp.
We spend the evening beside the fireplace, enjoying Moroccan “whiskey” with fresh mint and waiting for the Tajine to be served for the dinner. Vegetarians are served vegetable Tajine. The evening continues with drum music party and story telling. You can sleep under the stars to enjoy the beauty of the desert sky, as there are no artificial lights around. Tents are provided with full bedding.
Day 4: Merzouga To Fes
We wake up early to enjoy camel ride in Erg Chebbi. Afterwards we have a breakfast in a hotel in Merzouga and prepare to start the journey to Fes with stops on the way for photos and lunch.
The approximate arrival time to Fes is around 16:00 or 17:00.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.