- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Fez cooking class is a Complete experience and new activity to break the usual planning of Morocco tours for male and female in Fez with local Master Chef in the heart of Fez old Medina. It's an occasion to learn the secrets of Moroccan cuisine which considered one of the most important cuisines in the world.
- Transportation (air-conditioned vehicle)
- Pick up hotel/riad
- Drop-off hotel/riad
- Professional driver
- Visit Souk-local Market
- Souk Ingredients
- Learn how to prepare Morocco classic dishes
- Local Master-chef
- local guide
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fees
Traveler pickup is offered
10.00 AM pick up from hotel/riad in comfortable air conditioner vehicle
Drive to your master chef to have a discussion about meal options.
You'll have different options meals as Tagine, Djaj(chicken), Meshwi (grill), Lamb with Prunes, Couscous Pastilla, Moroccan Traditional soups, Moroccan salads, Make bread and take it to local Farran (oven) , Moroccan mint tea, Moroccan pastries such as Cookies, Mahancha, Makrout. . . .
Drive to local market to buy groceries and needed ingredients, discover Moroccan spices
After that, back to the traditional Moroccan house to learn tricks, secrets and cooking tips from the top chefs in Fez.
Start cooking with the help of your chef; acquire new techniques.
When you finish, sit and relax in a rounded table to enjoy your delicious meals made by yourself.
Your class finishes, Drop you off at hotel/Riad in Fez.
• Morocco Fez Tours, N1 Imm 6 Lotissement Megzari Av My Rachid Rte Sefrou, Fes 30000 Morocco
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.