- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Escape the hustle and bustle of Marrakech and experience the traditional Moroccan life and stunning scenery on this 5-hour guided small-group tour to the Atlas Mountains, especially the famous Ourika valley. Explore its lovely waterfalls and discover the traditional Berber villages made of adobe and stone.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Traditional berber breakfast (mint tea, bread, argan oil, olive oil and honey)
- Local professional guide
- Drinks & bottled water
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan with live commentary on board
Pickup from hotels and riads in Marrakech. If your riad is in the Medina, the pick-up location will be the nearest accessible spot.
Returns to original departure point
After pickup from your Marrakech hotel at 8 am, travel with your small group in a comfortable and air-conditioning vehicle through the majestic Atlas Mountains on this half day tour from Marrakech.
On route, you will learn about the Atlas geography and the Berber villages that speckle their valleys and slopes. As we approach the mountains, we enter the lush Ourika Valley, passing stone and adobe-mud villages framed by the snow-capped peaks, this is where you can take amazing pictures. After a roughly 1-hour journey we will have the chance to visit the berber women that are making the precious Argan Oil (the unique Moroccan oil), and discover how they are extracting it, enjoy a full berber and traditional breakfast there (mint tea, bread, argan oil, olive oil and honey).
Continue to the end of the valley and arrive at Setti Fatma town near the falls then choose to either relax at the pretty riverside cafes or take an 80 minutes guided hike to explore the Ourika falls with our professional mountain guide, admire the cascades and take photos of the mountain views that unfurl on route.
Return back to Marrakech where your half day tour concludes at the starting point at approximately 1:30 pm.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Infant seats available
- Walking shoes or sneakers are recommended for the hike to the waterfalls.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.