- 1 day (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Experience the beautiful Ourika Valley on this day trip from Marrakech. Ride in an air-conditioned minivan with your guide through the Atlas Mountains and visit the seven waterfalls of Setti Fatma for fantastic photo opportunities. Your relaxing and peaceful day in the magnificent landscapes of the valley will end around 5pm back in Marrakech.
- Family friendly
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Diaffa, 16 Derb Jdid, Marrakech 40030, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
If your are staying in :
- New Town : Free Hotel Pick-up in Marrakech .
- Medina : Pick-up location will be the nearest accessible place to your riad by
Returns to original departure point
Depart from the Medina in Marrakech at around 9 am in your private, air-conditioned minivan and head for the Ourika Valley. Your relaxing drive through the Atlas Mountains will take you to the small village of Setti Fatma. After a short hike, you will witness the enchanting waterfalls and the surrounding valley. Your driver will drop you off back in the Medina in Marrakech around 5pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please enter your phone number and your country code.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.