- 2 days (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This programm will begin at 7 am from Marrakech. First, you will take the road to Zagora city, via Ouarzazate.
- Night at the bivouac under nomadic tents in the dunes of Zagora.
- Camel ride at sunset.
- Local taxes
- Lunch, Drinks, Tips and gratuities,Guide at ait ben haddou
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from All Marrakech Hotels
This programm will begin at 7 am from Marrakech. First, you will take the road toZagora city, via Ouarzazate. Your first stop will take place in the Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou, where you will be able to visit its magical places, that are inscribed onthe UNESCO World Heritage list. The second stop will be in the Draa Valley, well-known for its amazing Ksour and Kasbah.
In the end of the day, you will arrive to Zagora, where you will enjoy the sunset through a 1 hours camels ride. To finish this wonderful day, you will enjoy an excellent diner in a campsite under the stars of the Zagora dunes sky.
• Day 2 : Zagora- Marrakech (7 HOURS DRIVE A DAY )
In the early morning, you will take a typical berber breakfast from Zagora. Then, you will enjoy the sunrise by a camel ride in the dunes, before taking the road to come back to the pearl of the south Marrakech, going through the High Atlas Mountains.
• Discover the Sahara during a 2-day trip from Marrakech
• Explore the Atlas Mountains, Ait Ben Haddou and Ouarzazate
• Enjoy a camel trek in the sunset and sunrise
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pick up from hotel : 0720 am
- Arrival at hotel : 07:00 pm
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.