- 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Explore the culinary world of Morocco and taste some dishes which are never on restaurant menus. If you have already tried a dish before, we guarantee it will taste 100 times better. Nothing but homemade, delicious and mouth-watering food all throughout the tour. Go back to your hotel or riad with the sweetness of the Moroccan pastries and unheard of smoothie concoctions.The tour includes a visit to a local herborist where you will get a pack of freshly-ground spices for free.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Ideal choice for families
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Argana, Jamâa el-fnna, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Returns to original departure point
The food tour is a chance to taste some of the most delicious dishes in Morocco, including some which are exclusively found in Marrakesh. Both vegetarians and meat lovers will find enough to talk and write about well after the tour is over. Homemade couscous, made from wheat, barley or corn; Tangia, the Marrakshi specialty by excellence; Meshoui, mouthwatering roast lamb; a rabbit or goat meat tagine, to mention a few.
If you dare to try some unusual foods, the list is long, such as: sheep head, organs (kidneys, heart and liver), or brains. Vegetarians will marvel at the endless choice of vegetables and meatless dishes, including: Harira, a soup thickened with flour and prepared with chickpeas, lentils, fava beans, parsley and coriander; beans; lentils; and an assortment of Moroccan salads.
Join this tour and return with a myriad of new tastes. A feast for the eyes and palate. We will finish the tour with Moroccan mint tea, which you will help make, and some homemade pastries.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under 10 are allowed on the tour and do not require a ticket
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.