- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Take off on a quad bike through the palm groves of Marrakech on this half-day tour. With a guide leading the way, rev up your quad and rumble through the Palmerai, the palm oasis that fringes the city. Weave between palms, roar across desert plains, and zoom by wadis and Berber villages, stopping for mint tea at a traditional Berber house. Your tour includes equipment and instructions, plus Marrakech hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off\
- All necessary equipment, including helmet, gloves, scarves, and goggles)
- Instruction and supervision from professional guide
- 2-hour guided quad ride in Marrakech palm groves
- Mint tea at mud-built Berber house
- Choice of morning or afternoon tour
Traveler pickup is offered
Your centrally located hotel in Marrakech
Enliven your stay in Marrakech by hopping on a quad for this tour of Marrakech’s beautiful deserts, palm oasis and Berber villages. Start with a pick-up from your hotel in Marrakech to head out toward the rocky desert plains for a two-hour guided quad biking tour. After being briefed on the rules of off-road driving and issued with your safety gear, strap on your helmet, take control of your quad bike for an initiation tour and get ready to follow your guide through the ever changing palm oasis; weave through the desert plains, tackling both low and high dunes while enjoying the stunning views of the Majestic high Atlas mountains. Halfway through your tour, you will visit an authentic Berber village to witness the culture and traditional lifestyle of the locals. Delicious mint tea will be offered to you at your stop. Continuation of the tour in the heart of the palm oasis with the beautiful scenery of the High Atlas Mountains. At the end of this unique quad biking tour, you’ll be taken back to your hotel in Marrakech.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minors under 16 years old should ride as passengers on the quad bike
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- No driving license required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.