- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
After being picked up at your hotel, you will be driven to an otherworldly arid landscape where your adventure will begin. Your guide will provide you with all the necessary instruction and equipment, including nomadic dress, for your camel tour.
Upon your camel, see what life is like outside the bustle of Marrakech. Visit a Berber village and enjoy a tea break in the desert. Experience the hospitality and authenticity of Morrocans. Then dismount your camel, put on your helmet and gloves and speed through the desert on top of your quad bike. Race among the palms underneath the vast blue sky and discover an open and thrilling world that awaits just outside the big city.
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All Fees and Taxes
- Pickup and drop-off from your accommodation
- Nomadic dress for your camel ride
- Necessary equipment for quad biking, including helmets and goggles
- 1-hour camel ride
- 2-hour quad bike
- Entry/Admission - Marrakech Camel Ride
Traveler pickup is offered
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marrakech Camel Ride, ElHaay Paam Bloke 2 numero 31 Ait Iaaza Tarwadent 83200، Marrakech 83200, Morocco
Experience vast desert landscapes on this half-day camel and quad bike tour. First, discover authentic Morrocan culture on a camel tour leading to a Berber village. Then, after a tea break, speed through the desert on your quad bike.
Duration: 3 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.