- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Escape from the bustling city day and become a chef. Learn how to prepare and cook a Moroccan meal while enjoying the non-touristy countryside relaxation. This garden is located about 29 km from the city of Marrakech. Take a stroll around the organic farm and learn to cook Moroccan food.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Free drinks included
- Excellent value for money
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free snacks included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Atelier De Cuisine Chef Tarik Orty-Ct
- Alcoholic drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up the guest from his residence; for that, we need the full address in Marrakech plus local phone
Returns to original departure point
7/7 EVERY DAY
Participants will prepare dishes with produce from the garden they collect on site, said the leader who embarked on the adventure. Chief Tarik makes them discover a loaded kitchen flavors, aromas and textures.
The leader guides the apprentice cooks at every stage of its revenue, and shall pro tips and tricks.
Accompaniment to Z which allows everyone to become familiar with the techniques and basics of Moroccan gastronomy and the training of gourmet dishes.
In the end, the participating chefs get a certificate symbolically.
In addition to the cooking classes, the Vegetable Garden Organic Orty-CT also welcomes guests to the restaurant on site, but with reservation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.