- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
• Visit of the main monuments of Marrakech including palaces, gardens, and old schools
• Explore the artisanal souks and Berber markets
• Visit of the Koutoubia mosque
• Visit of majorel gardens
• The Saadian Tombs
• Visit Bahia Palace
• Visit the Jemaa Lafna Square
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned 4×4 or minivan
- Transportation & Professional Liability Insurance
- Professional driver/guide
- Bottled water during the trip
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
We pick up all travelers from their accommodation in Marrakech at 9:30 AM for the morning city tour and 2:30 pm for the afternoon city tour
- Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
- Marrakesh, Morocco
The half-day guided city tour of Marrakech with a professional Driver/guide includes the visit of the main interesting points and monuments
1 - KOUTOUBIA MOSQUE
Erected by the Almohads in 40 years (from 1150) with simple forms, sophisticated decor and the balance of its proportions, Koutoubia is considered one of the most beautiful monuments of the Maghreb. She served as a model for two sisters, the Giralda of Seville and the Hassan Tower of Rabat.
2- The place JEMAA EL FNA
Jemaa el Fna square is the beating heart of the city. Listed by UNESCO as an Oral and Intangible Heritage of Humanity, it owes its celebrity to its space, its frequentation, and its atmosphere. Pedestrian, it is a meeting place and shows, with stalls and restaurants offering food and drink. It's especially in the evening that the party starts in Jemaa el Fna,
4- Saadian tombs
Near Bab Agnaou, the Saadian Tombs are a royal necropolis (from the 14th to the 16th century) with Italian marble columns and a dome made of cedarwood.
5- BAHIA Palace
A historical monument that is best known for the richness of its architecture. Its construction is recent (19th century) and was inspired by Arabic and Andalusian styles.
6- The souks (markets)
To get an idea of the richness of the Marrakchi crafts and to give you an idea of the craftsmanship of its craftsmen, nothing beats a stroll in the souks of the medina, among the most famous of Morocco for their diversity and the extremely alive that reigns there.
These souks are organized in guilds: souk Cherratine for leather goods, Zrabi for carpets, Fekharine for pottery, Sebbaghine for dyers, Seffarine for brass ...
7- The Majorelle garden
This enchanting site was created by the French painter Jacques Majorelle who settled there in 1922.
It is a symphony of lights and colors, flowers and exotic vegetation, songs of birds and jets of water. The artist painted the walls of his Art Deco villa and the ultramarine blue garden, both intense and luminous. This blue garden in the pink city surprised many. This is the blue sky of Marrakech!
NB: The driver will give all the explanations about the places you are going to visit and he will get in with you.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual Driver/guide
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.