- 1 to 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
André Heller's ANIMA is a magical place of surprising beauty that you wouldn't expect in the loud and crowded area of greater Marrakech.
It's not only a garden: it's an impressive botanical staging. 250+ types of plants, from bamboo over palms and cacti, interact with pieces of art by Pablo Picasso, Keith Haring, undiscovered local talents and many more. Furthermore, two museum rooms present artists from around the world.
Our own Café Paul Bowles offers meals made with spices and ingredients from the garden like saffron, mint, olives, etc. Enjoy fresh organic fruit juice, fine teas and delicious pastries...
- Round-trip shared transfer (please see voucher details for further info)
- Entry/Admission - Andre Heller's ANIMA Garden
- Food and drinks
8/26/2018 - 1/1/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
Visit: Andre Heller's ANIMA Garden, Route d'Ourika, Km 28 Douar Sbiti, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
An absolute must-see if you're staying in Marrakech! ANIMA is a magical place of sensuality, of wonder, of contemplation, of joy, of healing, and of inspiration for people of all ages who want to experience the unforgettable.
ANIMA is a change from loud and crowdy Marrakech. Visitors stroll along shady paths, between blossom and fragrant wonders, pavilions and sculptures, in the glory of African nature with breathtaking views of the often snow-capped Atlas Mountains. Hidden in between cacti, palms, bamboo and flowers from all around the world are pieces of art by Keith Haring, Auguste Rodin and several other international and local artists. The museum, designed by star architect Carmen Wiederin, is also an exciting experience with its changing exhibitions of paintings, photographs, and objects of significant visual artists from different parts of the world.
Take a break and enjoy organic dishes, fresh fruit juice, fine teas (made with herbs grown in ANIMA) and delicious pastries at Café Marocain Paul Bowles.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The ANIMA garden opens at 09:00. The ticket includes admission to the garden and museums.
- FREE shuttle from Marrakech / Koutoubia. Please refer to our website for timings and details.
- Free admission for children under the age of 12
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.