- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Its time to Discover Marrakech’s verdant oasis from the top of the red city during the sunset and using a camel ride through the Palmeraie, a huge palm grove a short drive from the city. After you picked up to your Marrakech hotel or riad, you’ll visit a Berber traditional house and discover their cultures while having mint tea with the family, then get back to the Palmeraie to enjoy a scenic camel ride experience. This small-group tour is limited; it is only for seven people in order to ensure that you have a pleasant experience during the home visit and your camel ride.
- Fuel surcharge
- 1 hour camel ride
- Visit to a Berber family
- Use of a nomadic dress and "sheish" (nomadic scarf to protect you from the sun)
- Mint tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- All taxes
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
Traveler pickup is offered
From your Hotel or Riad in Marrakech
Explore the Palmeraie of Marrakech on a sunset camel ride. Stop at the home of a Berber family and chat with them about life outside the city center. Continue your camel ride through the palm trees on a different path and watch the sunset.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.