- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
If you are in Marrakech for the first time: don’t waste your time getting lost in the narrow streets of the old town. Explore the medina and its labyrinth of lively streets and famous souks on a half day walking tour in Marrakech with a private guide. In the afternoon, go camel riding in the beautiful palm groves outside the city. What an experience!
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels)
- Local guide
- Camel ride
- Entrance fees for museums and monuments
- Lunch and drinks
Hotels within 8km of Central Marrakech
Your hotel in Marrakech or Jemaa el Fna
Visit of the medina of Marrakech with a local guide (Private Tour) - see Jemaa el Fna-Square, Bahia Palace, the Saadian tombs and a lot more!
Transfer to Marrakech Palmeraie and camel ride in the Oasis
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.