- 4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Discover all the fun and excitement of Moroccan folklore, musics and dance representing all cities in Morocco , enjoy a delicious Mechoui dinner under traditional tent and know more about the famous Fantasia ritual in this special evening show in legendary Marrakech.
- Pick-up & drop off
- Moroccan dinner under tent (Menu Mechoui)
- Show with Fantasia and Moroccan Music and dance
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Traveler pickup is offered
Riad located in the Medina: Pick from the most accessible parking to the Riad
Hotel centraly located: Pick-up from Reception
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
Step back in time to 1001 nights of Scherazade's Fantasia. Be entertained by traditional dancers and Folklore from all Morocco regions whilst enjoying a delicious traditional Méchoui & Cousous. The highlight of the show is display of Arabian warrior horsemanship with acrobats and belly dancers, flying carpet and more to enjoy the most popular and talked about night out in Marrakech.
• Restaurant Chez Ali, Palmeraie, Marrakech 52202 Morocco
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.