- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
• Meet your guide and driver at Tangier port next to the pier
• drive along the coast to Cap Spartel famous for its lighthouse
• Continue to Hercules Caves. The legend says this was where Hercules once separated Europe from Africa!
• Enjoy some stunning views of the strait of Gibraltar while sipping a cup of mint tea at a local cafe
• Drive back to the Medina, to visit the ancient Kasbah, built above the port
• Enjoy a walk at the labyrinthine streets of the Medina to the Grand Succo to watch the locals do their daily shopping activities.
- A/C modern vehicle with a driver
- Port pick-up and drop-off
- Licensed skillful guide
- Visit both Cap Spartel & Hercules Caves
- Food and beverage
- Entrance to the American Legation ( Closed on Saturday afternoon, Sundays)
Departure pointTangier's Cruise Terminal Departure time 10:00 AM and 15:00 PM
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
Duration 4 hours (approx.)
Tangier's Cruise Terminal
Meet by the local guide on arrival to
Tangier port medina, and taken in an air-conditioned Vehicle for the
panoramic drive through various areas of the city. Drive along the main street which is the French quarter of the town. The Spanish quarter, the American Quarter called small California.
Another drive up the mountain with seven Palaces: Government Palace, the Palace of the king of Morocco and the Palace of the King of Saoudia Arabia.
Cap Spartel lighthouse, the place where the Atlantic Ocean meets the Mediterranean Sea. A drive along the Atlantic coast where you can ride the camels, before head to the
Hercules caves site for a visit and plenty of photo opportunities there. According to the Greek methodology,
the Hercules rested here after digging the
Strait of Gibraltar.
Get to the vehicle and drive back to the
historical Kasbah of Tangier, Medina, and Markets. Your local guide will take you on walking tour and help you to discover of the old medina of Tangier, which will give you a good feel for life in the city - both past and present- days. We will pass by the magnificent mosaic studded minaret overlooking the Mediterranean Sea., the Grand Socco, and the Mendoubia Park there.
fruit, Fish and vegetable market. Continue the visit of the
old medina with its craftsmanship and narrower streets and ending the walk in the
Petit Socco, famous with its multitude of small hotels which previously accommodated famous artists and writers such as Matisse, Camille Saint Saens, Paul Bowles... free time (15 to 30 mins) then re-board the vehicle at the Medina’s Marine gate and return to the cruise ship.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.