- 180 to 210 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Get off the beaten path and eat like a local! At Taste of Casablanca, we love treating our guests to authentic local experiences that combine Moroccan food and culture. On our Moroccan Street Food Tour, you'll venture away from the touristy spots and deep into back streets and markets of a lively urban neighborhood. See butchers at work, locals crowded around food stalls, vendors with their wares spread out on the ground, pastry and bread makers, spice and olive markets, and so much more! Along the way there's lots of eating—10+ tastings at 6+ stops—but Moroccan food is only half the fun!
- Dinner - A curated mix of classic Moroccan tastings - more than enough for your main meal of the day! You'll try savory pastries, street food snacks, fried breads, grilled meats, and more.
- Entry/Admission - Quartier Habous
- Tips for your guide; always appreciated but never mandatory
- Transportation to and from the tour. Please see information below about taxis.
Imperial مقهى الملكية, Casablanca 20250, Morocco
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Quartier Habous, Boulevard Victor Hugo, Casablanca 20490 Morocco
We start our Casablanca Food Tour with several Moroccan food tastings in the beautiful historic neighborhood of Habbous. Along the way, you'll meander under arched walkways, see artisanal crafts and housewares, and learn about local history, architecture and food. But that's just the beginning, because next we'll take you deep into the back streets and markets of a nearby city neighborhood, where'll you sample authentic Moroccan street food, wander through a covered market, and see what urban Moroccan lifestyle, culture and food is all about.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 2 adult guests is required for the tour to run.
- Please arrive 5 to 10 minutes early as the tour must depart on schedule. Expect a moderate amount of walking and to be on your feet for 3 hours.
- We cannot guarantee quick access to a public bathroom for most of the experience, but you'll find one at the start point and end point. Please keep this in mind, particularly if bringing children.
- We run the tour rain or shine; please come prepared for the weather.
- We advise guests to dress modestly as we're visiting a non-touristy area of Casablanca. In warmer months avoid bare shoulders, bare midriffs or legs exposed above the knee.
- Taxis are difficult to catch in Habbous at the time the tour ends. We recommend downloading the Careem ride sharing app to your phone to easily arrange transportation after your experience ends.
- We recommend not bringing expensive cameras on this tour, or at least not wearing one on a neck strap. Cross body bags and backpacks are preferable to shoulder bags.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour is not suitable for those with severe food allergies or those on vegetarian, vegan or gluten-free diets.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.