- 2 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
After picking you up from your location Riad/Hotel the time that would be suited for you ,Our Fes to Fes 2 days desert tour,it's a Short trip from fes to desert back to fes with a night in a desert luxury camp, you will have the opportunity to see many beautiful places Mountains, forests, valleys, gorges, oases, sand dunes & Doing activities
- 2x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Picking you up from your location Riad/Hotel the time that would be suited for you
- Transport in A/C comfortable vehicle with wifi
- Professional driver
- Dinners and breakfasts
- Camel ride in Sahara desert
- Sleeping in desert camp.
- Drop off at your hotel/RIAD.
- Mineral water
- Entry/Admission - Fes el-Bali
- Entry/Admission - Merzouga Desert
- Entry fees for museums, monuments and attractions
- All Fees and Taxes
Traveler pickup is offered
It depends on Costumer's choice
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Your Riad/ hotel or airport
Day 1: Fes-Ifrane-Merzouga
Stop At: Fes el-Bali, Fes 30110 Morocco
Day 1: Fes - Ifrane - Merzouga
After meeting you in your hotel in Fes, departure to Merzouga pass through Immouzer & Ifrane, a winter ski resort in a totally Moroccan style built by the French in the 1930s to look like a Swiss village, we continue through the forest of cedars azrou we stop to see the monkeys, we cross the mountains of the Middle Atlas. Most of the day will be spent crossing forests, springs, steep rock faces and Berber villages as you cross the Atlas Mountains and descend to the Sahara Desert. Halfway you will stop for lunch in the city of Midelt, famous for its fossils and rocks, then we continue towards Merzouga in the road, we will stop in a panoramic view of the gorge Ziz & Ziz oasis of palm , we get to Merzouga, in the afternoon .After rest & mint tea, your guide and your camels will wait for you after the rest, you will start a camel trekking through the sand dunes of the erg -chebbi. Camel ride through a desert landscape, you will enjoy the beauty of the sunset on camel, after an hour you will reach the desert camp to spend the night in the tent. Dinner and amp Night in the tent
Duration: 10 hours
Accommodation included: One Overnight at the Camp or Hotel
Day 2: Merzouga
Stop At: Merzouga Desert, Merzouga Morocco
Day2: Merzouga - Fes
The next morning get up early to see the sunrise just behind the Algerian border. After breakfast, you travel to Fes includes stops for rest and lunch to join Fes in the afternoon, we drop you off at your hotel / riad for the end of the trip.
Duration: 10 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.