- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Discover Morocco through a cooking and cultural experience in a safe environment where we value mutual respect and excellence. We offer a one-of-a-kind glimpse of Moroccan life through the eyes of our ladies in story-telling and cultural lessons all centered on the role of food in Moroccan life. Learn the secret recipes passed down over the generations to prepare a world-class Moroccan meal.
Rue Al Mabarrah، Tanger, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
We can meet you if you are within 15 minutes walking distance.
Tangier Med, Port de Tanger ville
Returns to original departure point
First, you will help prepare Traditional Moroccan Mint tea. You will then move to the cooking stations where you will begin preparing the dish of your choice; Tagine or Couscous. Meanwhile, you will leave the pressure cookers working while you make Moroccan Bread. Afterward, you will take a guided tour of the Souk or Local Market and Spice Shop where you will see where we purchase our fresh ingredients. Finally, you will return to Blue Door to finish preparing your meal and enjoy it with your group around a table. All throughout the time, you will be listening to Andalucian Music - how does that sound?
• Medina of Tangier, Tangier Morocco
• Beef Couscous - Couscous is usually served with 7 vegetables including Carrots, Sweet Potatoes, Zucchini, Tomatoes, Chili Pepper, Turnip, and Cabbage.
• Moroccan Bread - Make Moroccan Bread by hand as is the local tradition.
• Tea Preparation - Learn how to prepare Moroccan Mint Tea with opportunities to interact.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.