- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
For this Cooking Class session, your Chef will take you to the Historical Riad "Riad Star" or another wonderful traditional Marrakech Riad in the Afternoon, just after a short visit to Souk Isaak where he will provide all kinds of explanations about the ingredients, traditions and customs related to the moroccan culture.
The staff will welcome you in its typical Moroccan home for a multicultural meeting that will offer you the opportunity for a unique exchange.
For a few hours, you will be part of the brigade of the "Chef Khalifa", who will deliver you the big and small gastronomic secrets of the culinary art of the city of Marrakech, its traditions and its origin. You will be accompanied throughout this experience to get familiarized with the techniques of Moroccan cuisine.
At the end of the workshop, you will have the opportunity to taste the full menu (2 starters using fresh seasonal vegetables, Main Meal, Dessert) that you elaborated, served with a lot of love and hospitality.
- Use of Ingredients Kitchen supplies and tools
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Chef's Assistance and the visit to the Souk
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Private transportation
Musée de Marrakech, Place Ben Youssef, Marrakech-Médina 40000, Morocco
Returns to original departure point
A Visit to the historical Market "Souk Ishaak" to shop all the ingredients needed and then go to Riad Star or a similar beautiful traditional Riad by "Marrakech Riads"
• Jemaa el-Fnaa, Marrakech Morocco
• Riad Star Hammam, 31 Derb Alilich Kaat Bennahid District, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.