- 7 to 9 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Leave the heat of Marrakech and drive toImlil in the Atlas Mountains. Ride a mule and pass berber villages and enjoy the stunning views of the countryside. Enjoy a traditional lunch in a Berber house and take pictures of the highest peaks in North Africa before driving back to Marrakech.
• Stunning landscape with breathtaking valley & plain views.
• Discovery of Berber villages & learning about local life.
• Discovery of the hand-made Argan oil cooperative.
• Lush, green oasis in the foothills of the Atlas Mountains.
• Fast-flowing rivers that cut through the mountain valleys.
• Refreshing mint tea after lunch in a local Berber restaurant.
• Ride mules and cross berber villages.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or 4WD with an English speaking professional Driver/guide
- Enjoy a walking tour in Toubkal Mountains with local professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Ideal for small-groups
- Food and drinks
- Personal purchases
Traveler pickup is offered
We will start our Imlil day trip at 8:30 Am from marrakech by a 4WD vehicle or mini van for 2 hours drive towards the high Atlas Mountains via Tahnaouet , And drive to Moulay Brahim Gorges and the Berber village of Asni which is very popular for its weekly market every saturday If you have the chance to do this trip on a Saturday, your tour guide will take you in a tour through the local weekly market of Asni, find your way through the crow of local berbers pooring from all the surrounding villages to exchange goods and animals and buy fresh vegetables, fruits and meat for their homes. you can take pictures but discretely then to Imlil Crossing a vibrant green valley that stays fresh and lush even during the hottest days of the summer.
When we Arrive to Imlil we will leave our vehicle and meet a local mountain guide who will welcome you with glass of mint tea, then ride mules or walk through berber villages ( Ait Souka, Targa Imoula, Tagadirte, between fields of fruit trees walnut, cherries, apples, vegetables, passing by a waterfall before climbing to Armed village 1900m where you will have an awesome lunch in an open terrace with an extremely wide view overlooking the whole valley and the highest peak in North Africa Toubkal 4167m, after visiting the village , you will go back down meet your tour guide and head back to Marrakech.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of two people is required for this tour to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is only one person booked onto the tour. In this case will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Meeting Point:
- Hotels and riads located in central Marrakec
- If you are staying inside the Medina, your pickup will be at the closest point accessible to vehicles (this may involve a short walk
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.