- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This wonderful day tour takes 5 to 6 hours, and it starts at the port-city of Tangier or any other address you indicate in the city.
We first drive to see the surrounding of Tangier including Cap Spartel and Belvedere panoramic and prehistoric site, with a pause from time to time to take pictures of the villages and forests on both sides, the Mediterranean and the Atlantic Ocean. The visit of Hercules caves (15mn) is included if interested. On the Atlantic Ocean side we stop by the site of Camels to take some pictures or even ride one during 5 or 10 mn.
The last stage of the visit will be a walking one into the old Medina to discover the real Tangier and it 5 old squares.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Round-trip private transfer
- Entry/Admission - Tangier Casbah
- Food and drinks
Port de Tanger Ville, Tangier, Morocco
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tangier Casbah, Place de la Kasbah, Tangier 90000 Morocco
Cap Spartel,Hercules caves,Medina,Casba
Duration: 5 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.