- 1 day (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a day trip to Essaouira, on the coast of Morocco. See the Medina, the beach and visit an association of Berber women producing argan oil.
- ransportation by air-conditioned minibus
- All Fees and Taxes
- Lunch and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Essaouira, Essaouira, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
Essaouira is a port city and resort on Morocco’s Atlantic coast. Its medina (old town) is protected by 18th-century seafront ramparts called the Skala de la Kasbah, which were designed by European engineers. Old brass cannons line the walls, and there are ocean views. Strong "Alizée" trade winds make the city’s crescent beach popular for surfing, windsurfing and kitesurfing.
Duration: 6 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring comfortable shoes, sunscreen and a camera
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.