- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Relax with a free pick up at your riad or hotel. Your guide will pick up at your at 8:00 a.m.
Your drive toward Essaouira will take you past the Moroccan landscape including villages, camels, goats, sheep and the people of Morocco. We will stop at a at a women's cooperative where argan oil is pressed. You will stop to see the goats in trees. From here you can take the opportunity to visit a Berber market (Monday - Thursday). As you arrive into Essaouira you will taken aback by the beauty of this blue and white city next to the Atlantic. You will have your one hour camel ride at the Atlantic Ocean, and from there you will have a fresh seafood Moroccan lunch. After lunch you will have time to wander at your leisure through the port, the old medina, and the beach. You will leave Essaouira for the return drive to Marrakech arriving around 6 pm. You will be taken to your riad or hotel upon your return.
- Lunch - Moroccan Seafood Lunch
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Essaouira Beach
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your hotel or riad.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Essaouira Beach, Essaouira Morocco
Drive to Essaouira on the Atlantic Ocean. Visit the old port, eat a good lunch and ride a camel on the beach.
Duration: 7 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.