- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
For our Morning Sessions, Departure from your accommodation is at 09:00 am and return to the city is at 12:30 pm. As for the afternoon sessions, departure at 02:00 pm and return is around 05:30 pm.We will provide you with the quad bike, safety gear and a guide, you should wear appropriate foot wear (closed shoes, no flip flops or sandals). As not to impair your driving. Also, during winter you may want to wear something heavy to keep you warm.Our Palm Grove Quad Bike Tour includes a ride around the palm grove desert area, on the outskirts of the city of Marrakech. We will be going through hills, sand dunes and thousands of beautiful palm trees that fill the oasis around the water bodies.Midway through our Quad Biking Excursion we will have a break at a Berber Village. A Berber family will invite as for some refreshing mint tea. We will also get to observe the ancient lifestyle of the locals in the village. Fused with the landscape the whole experience resembles a trip back in time.
- Transport From & to your hotel / Riad
- 1 x quad bike per person
- Helmet & Goggles
- Guide during your tour
- Mint tea at a Berber local house
- Entry/Admission - Marrakech Desert Trips
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels & Riads & Hostels in Marrakech
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marrakech Desert Trips, Rue Oqba Ben Nafaa Building Roux N_13, Marrakech Morocco
Half Day Quad Biking on The Palm Grove
In this particular Marrakech Half Day Quad Biking Excursion, you will be discovering the multitude of different landscapes that surround Marrakech. We will be drifting through the sandy rugged outskirts of the city all the way to the green palm groves lining the river. On our way we will be crossing and stopping in some Berber villages. The hospitable Berber will open their homes for us and we will be invited to a cup of the local tea. It’s also a great opportunity to get to know Berber culture up close.
After we enjoy setting the roads ablaze during our Half-Day Quad Biking Tour in Palmeraie, We will stop in the palm groves themselves for a small tour with our guides through the oases. The view pf the palms and the river is extremely scenic so get your cameras ready for memories of a life time.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Wearing sneakers or closed shoes to drive is necessary.
- Warm clothing during the winter is highly recommended
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.