- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
On this exciting half-day guided tour, you’ll discover the intricate amaze and the rich historical past and colorful present of Marrakech. Stroll along the bustling alleyways and see the mosques, traditional bakeries, old lodging houses and fountains carved of wood.
You will explore the medina and its labyrinth of narrow streets and famous historical sites. Visit the 16th Century Medrassa of Ben Youssef and Marrakech Museum. Finally emerge yourself onto the lively Djemma el Fna Square.
Mingle with the popular entertainers, musicians, acrobats, snake charmers, story tellers and water sellers. At the end of the tour you will be returned to your accommodation or you have the option to continue your sightseeing at leisure.
- Official guide speaking English & French
- Entry/Admission - Medina of Marrakesh
- Entrance fees to the monuments
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel drop-off
- This tour offer pickup from your hotels/Riads in Medina (walking) ,and if your hotel outside the Medina you must to pay the fee of the taxi (the rates of taxi is depending,how far your hotel from the Medina) to start your visit
Traveler pickup is offered
From your Hotel in Marrakech
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Medina of Marrakesh, Derb Fhal Zefriti n06 Derb Fhal Zefriti, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Meet your guide at your hotel/ riad for the short trip to the Koutoubia Mosque, the largest mosque in Marrakech. Built in the 12th century, its 69-meter high minaret is the symbol of Marrakech. Outside the mosque, you will learn about Islam and its five pillars, and the Moroccans worship habits.
Your 3 hours tour guided continues to Bahia Palace, a monument of the 19th century which is an indication of the wealth of the Moroccan monarchy of the time. Palace 160 rooms took 15 years to build, and it gives the opportunity to admire and learn about Moroccan architecture.
A few steps from the palace, through the old Jewish quarter, you will come to the tombs of the Saadian dynasty, 17th century. The site, discovered in 1917, and with its richly decorated rooms and ceilings, has become a major attraction for visitors to Marrakech.
Continue by the oldest part of the medina, where your guide will take you on a walking adventure through the labyrinthine streets, past spice shops, craft workshops and art galleries, the Ben Youssef Madrasa, a theological college in the 14th century. The madrasa was once home to 900 students from all over Morocco, and 132 upstairs dormitories indicate the importance of this institution once was.
Your tour ends in the Jemaa el Fna, the most famous square in all of Africa. Storytellers, snake charmers, musicians, orange juice vendors and tattoo artists henna all competing for your attention.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 01 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- The visit takes place on foot in the old town
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- If the group more than 5 people,the customers they will need a transport (Taxi or Minibus)
- Price of the minibus from 2 to 6 People : 35 Euros
- Price of the minibus from 7 to 9 People : 75 Euros
- Price of the minibus from 10 to 15 People : 100 Euros
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.