- 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Shop until you drop and pick up bargains galore on this 3.5-hour Marrakech medina shopping tour. Follow your guide through the maze-like medina, and head directly to the souks you want to browse. Visit leather shops, silversmiths, shoemakers, carpet merchants and herbalists, and master the art of haggling in Arabic. Enjoy exclusive discounts in certain stores, and finish your shopping spree with a refreshing cup of Moroccan tea at a medina cafe. Enjoy personal attention from your guide on this small-group tour, limited to 12 people.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Local guide
- Shopping map
- Shopping discounts
- Free delivery of large items to your hotel in Marrakech
- Moroccan afternoon tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Shipping costs of large items to your home country
Marrakesh 40000, Morocco
Returns to original departure point
Meet your guide in the early afternoon in the vibrant Djemaa el-Fna district of central Marrakech. Then, set off on foot into the maze of souks to begin your tour.
Follow your guide through the busy streets, and visit at least five different artisan stalls that match your preferences. Meet with the sellers and tradespeople, and learn about their family businesses. Your guide will also help you sharpen your bartering skills in Arabic to pick up bargains.
Perhaps head to a local leather shop, where row upon row of colorful, hand-crafted slippers, bags and jackets are for sale. Or perhaps go to a silversmith specialising in silver and beadwork from all corners of Morocco. Alternatively, visit to a carpet seller and browse the magnificent selection of vibrant rugs and carpets on offer. Enjoy fixed-price shopping here, and a discount with your guide.
Other shops and stalls to visit include a herbalist selling traditional argan oils alongside local herbs and spices; ladies’ fashion outlets selling high quality caftan and silk; a lamp shop with a range of stylish table and floor lamps; and home stores offering kitchen ware and furniture.
As you follow your guide through the markets of the medina, stop off to visit street workshops where skilled craftspeople demonstrate their trades. Watch a master potter turn a lump of clay into a beautiful pot, or a tile maker at work.
Finish your tour with a visit to a cafe in the Dar el-Bacha district, where a refreshing cup of Moroccan mint tea and local sweets await — the perfect way to recoup lost energy.
Please note: Your tour includes free delivery of large items to your hotel or riad in Marrakech.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 6 years old are not allowed on this tour
- A conservative dress code is recommended in Morocco. Men and women should keep their upper body (especially shoulders, chest and midriff) as well as their knees covered at all times as a sign of respect to the local culture. Wearing shorts is not recommended. It can get cool after dark so please dress appropriately for this tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.