- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
No visit to Agadir for the first time is complete without a camel ride. The experience of camel riding has long been known in Agadir, particularly in the region of Oued Souss and that organized by our most renowned provider in the region.
You are ready for a change of scenery.
So nothing beats a camel ride.
On camel back for 2 hour through the hinterland of agadir city to the mouth of the Souss river
If you're lucky, you might see some migratory birds (flamingos,....).
After your ride you'll head back to the ranch for a glass of sweet Moroccan tea and pastries.
- We allow you to put on a cheich included (a scarf designed to protect you from the sun).
- Discover the hinterland of the city of Agadir
- Discover the village of Aghroud
- Discover the mouth of the Souss River.
- The pickup is included in the price, we will pick you up at your hotel, riad,
or rental house .
- Pickup is also included in the selling price from the Port of Agadir for cruise ship customers.
- Camel guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Personal expenses
- Tip (Optional)
- Access to the beach of Agadir (because is forbidden to camels)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up at the front desk of your hotel by the pickup guide , the ride from the hotel to the ranch is ten minutes.
Arrival at the ranch:
Once at the ranch, the camel guide will introduce you to your dromedary that is domestic and friendly and will give you a briefing on the progress of the camel riding .
Once on the back of a camel, you will cross the village of Aghroud Bensergao and a eucalyptus forest and when you reach the mouth of the river Souss, you will take a break to take some pictures and if you are lucky - in function of the high or low tide of the mouth - you will find migratory birds especially flamingos
Upon your return to the ranch a mint tea and Moroccan cakes will be presented to you.
• Dar Souss Loisir, 118 Av. Hassan I Cite Dakhla Agadir Cité Dakhla, Agadir 80060 Morocco
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please be at your pick up point 10 minutes before the time started.
- It is not practical to ride the dromedary with beach flip flops, short skirts, etc.
- Children are accepted but each child must be in front of his mom or his dad on the camel and for babies a baby carrier is required.
- The trips are canceled when it rains because the camel is subject to slips under these conditions because of its flat feet without hoof and without iron.
- The tour is not recommended for people with severe back and hip disease and for pregnant women
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.