- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
For nature lovers, this excursion through the Ourika Valley is absolutely perfect. Will visit the heart of the Atlas and Ourika river waterfalls, among other fantastic places. The excursion to the Ourika valley is a great plan if you find yourselves in Morocco.
Its wonderful and amazing scenery in the heart of the High Atlas.
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Popular choice with kids
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- The listed price does not include a parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Hôtel Restaurant Café de France, jamaa el-fnna، Rue des Banques, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick up in accommodations inside the medina.
Supplement for hotels outside the medina.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ourika Valley, Ourika Morocco
Explore Ourika Valley holidays and discover the best time and places to visit. | Temperatures are cooler in the shadow of snowcapped High Atlas peaks,
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: High Atlas Mountains, 40000 Morocco
The High Atlas is a region in Morocco covering the mountain range and surrounding destinations such as Marrakech.
Stop At: Setti Fatma et les 7 Cascades, Route d'Ourika, Setti-Fatma Morocco
The Setti Fatma Waterfalls was our first waterfalling experience in Morocco. Not knowing what to expect other than what we had read in our guidebooks
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.