- 6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Discover Luxor’s East Bank and West Bank on a full-day, private tour that gives you the flexibility to explore each destination at your own pace. Immerse yourself in Luxor's ancient history at the Valley of the Kings, Temple of Hatshepsut, Colossi of Memnon, Temple of Karnak, and Luxor Temple, and cool off between the sun-baked sites in the comfort of a A/C vehicle.
• All fully private guided tours (as per the itinerary) in air-conditioned vehicle.Private Egyptology and Certified Tour Guide
• All transfer and pick-up services.
• All service charges and taxes.
• Free bottle of water.
• Bottled water.
- All fully private guided tours (as per the itinerary) in air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private Egyptology and Certified Tour Guide
- All transfer and pick-up services.
- All service charges and taxes.
- bottle of water.
- Food and drinks
- Entry fees
Traveler pickup is offered
Airport pick up extra 20$ USD
Departure Point Pick up from : your hotel in Luxor Luxor airport ( optional ) your Nile Cruise in Luxor Departs See Availability Return Details At Hotel or Nile Cruise.
your Luxor Hotel
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
I Like Egypt Tours guide will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor or from or your Nile cruise by a private A/C Vehicle to start your great day to visit the Valley Of The Kings, the magnificence of the grandeur of architecture which was used for burial, there are many kings buried in this valley. Followed by a visit to the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut that known as El Dir El Bahari which was built by Queen Hatshepsut the daughter of Thutmosis I, who ruled Egypt about 20 years during the 18th Dynasty (approximately 1490-1469 B.C), the only pharaonic woman who reigned ancient Egypt. Then continue your day Tour to The Colossi of Memnon which is remains of the mortuary temple of Amenhotep III. then go to have your lunch (optional) and after lunch you will continue your tour to visit Karnak Temple, the greatest example of worship in the history, dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu. Finish your day tour by visiting the Temple Of Luxor, it was built by Amunhotep III in 18th Dynasty in the New Kingdom and it was completed by Ramses' II during the 19th Dynasty after that will transfer you back to your hotel or Nile Cruise in Luxor.
Duration: 7 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.