- 6 to 9 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy the top attractions of Luxor in a full day tour, starting from the west bank side of the Nile river where the ancient Egyptian pharaohs were considering it as the place of eternal life, you will visit the Valley of the kings where the most famous ancient Egyptian kings exist, then to the most beautiful funeral temple of the most famous queen female ruler in the ancient history (the queen Hatshepsut temple), before leaving the west side of luxor pass by the two huge guard of the kings valley (Colossi of Memnun) .After lunch, Time to see the biggest temple in the world ( Karnak Complex ) which considered the biggest temple in the world.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Professional Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Airport pick up & Transfer
Hotel, Department, Guest house
this tour stating at 7:30 am from east bank of Luxor, our guide will pick you up from your property or the Luxor international airport by a modern tourist class stranded limousine/van Air conditioned car, heading to the west bank side of Luxor where you will start visiting the valley of the kings "your guide will suggest you the most interesting 3 tombs to visit as your entrance fees includes 3 tombs, and if you wish to pay an extra ticket for 250 EGP you can also visit the King tut tomb, after this you will go to the queen Hatshepsut temple and the colossi of Memnun, after the west bank tour you will have a short stop for Lunch in one of the most famous local restaurant in the east bank of Luxor "Note:you will pay according to the menu", after lunch you will visit the Karnak temple.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.