- 4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
• visit the temple of Karnak
• visit the temple of Luxor
• Pick up services from your hotel or Nile cruise in Luxor and return
• All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
• Expert tour guide
• All service charges & taxes
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by A/C private vehicle
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Fuel surcharge
- Food and drinks
Hotel or Nile cruise in Luxor
the same pick up point
At 10:00 am Your tour guide will be waiting you. He will be holding a sign of your name, You do not need to look for him – he will be waiting for you and will find you.
From the moment your tour starts, your guide will give you full attention. Once in the car, your guide will talk to you about all the things on the way as well as other aspects of your tour that will interest you.
Start your half day tour to visit the Karnak Temples, the greatest example of worship in history and was dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu. It was constructed from the beginning of the Middle Kingdom to the Graeco Roman Kingdom.
Then move to Luxor Temple. It was built by Amunhotep III in 18th Dynasty in the New Kingdom and it was completed by Ramesses II during the 19th Dynasty.
King Ramses II was the most famous king in the 19th Dynasty. He ruled Egypt for about 67 years. It was dedicated to the great god Amun-Ra, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu together representing the Theban triad. Enjoy visiting Obelisk of Ramses II in front of the 1st Pylon.
Travel in comfort back to your hotel or Nile cruise.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.