- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Private guided tour of Luxor Museum which displays a very unique collection of ancient artifacts. Advised by a licensed Egyptologist tour guide, and transported to the museum by a private air-conditioned vehicle, enjoy your delightful and relaxing tour.
- All entrance fees included
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Museum
Central or harbor located hotels (East and West Bank)
Between 8 am and 12 pm
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Original departure point after tour times
With your flexible schedule of being picked up between 8am and 12pm from your hotel in central Luxor or harbor by an air-conditioned vehicle for a full guided visit of Luxor Museum, enjoy 2 hours of history with your Egyptologist guide. Luxor Museum has a very unique collection of ancient items found in Luxor, including objects that were found in the tomb of Tutankhamun. Admire the stunning double statue of Sobek, the crocodile god, and king Amenhotep III, along with several mummies. Get a good idea of the colors and construction tools that were used to decorate the ancient tombs and temples. Your licensed guide is by your side for interesting facts and information. Also delight in free time to explore this amazing museum for yourself. After your visit, of which includes entrance fees, transfer back to your hotel with included drop-off service.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.