- 2 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Behold Abu Simbel, one of Egypt’s greatest ancient temples, and explore Aswan’s sights, on this 2-day guided tour from Luxor. Marvel at the two, UNESCO-listed Abu Simbel wonders — the Temples of Ramses II and Nefertari — relocated to the banks of Lake Nasser in the 1960s. Ogle the colossal Ramses statues and echoing interiors as your Egyptologist guide brings their history to life, and see beautiful Philae Temple and Aswan’s Old and High Dams. This fascinating tour includes round-trip transport and breakfast.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Any extras not mentioned
- Entrance fees
Traveler pickup is offered
we pick all our guests from Luxor train Station,Airport,hotels
You will be picked up from your hotel and will be taken to Aswan, where you arrive at about 11:00. You visit Philae Island on which Philae Temple is built, where you enjoy a guided tour of this beautiful temple dedication to the goddess Isis. Afterwards, you get the chance to marvel at the two Aswan dams (the Old and the High dams). In the afternoon, you can spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight hotel stay is not included.
On day 2 you will be transferred to Abu Simbel by car in the early morning. After arrival you can enjoy your guided tour of the Temples of Abu Simbel with free time to explore the sites for yourself. After visiting Abu Simbel you will be taken back to Luxor.
This tour includes a qualified Egyptologist tour guide, transport by air-conditioned vehicle, all entrance fees for the mentioned sites, hotel pick up and drop off, and excludes any extra not mentioned .
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.